3rd Shift Operator I
We are looking for hardworking, dependable people to support the Production Department of Morrison Cup Solutions. This role is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Pay increase after 30 days of good attendance and job performance! Work week Sunday through Thursday, 11pm to 7am.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform Quality Checks on finished foam cups
- Troubleshoot and assist with equipment issues
- Operate/Monitor cup machines
- Clear jams on cup stackers and descramblers
- Package finished product
The Operator I must possess the following qualities:
- Dependable (must be at work on time) and cover shifts if necessary
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to do simple math (fill out and complete production job tickets)
- Pallet jack and forklift experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Overnight shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
To apply, please email your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morrison Cup Solutions is always looking for hard working and enthusiastic applicants to join our fast growing company!
To apply, please email your resume to Denitra Knox at email@example.com or send us your completed application at firstname.lastname@example.org.