Position: Production Manager
We are looking for a Production Manager to support the Production Department of Morrison Cup Solutions on both our day and night shifts. This role is a full-time position with excellent benefits.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Set machines as determined by production work orders
- Supervise a team of 6-8 associates
- Responsible for guiding the team through completion of projects
- Motivate, support, and provide knowledge
- Ensure workers are following proper procedures and are complying with health and safety rules
- Adapt to sudden changes in production schedules
- Work in a fast-pace dynamic environment
- Pay close attention to detail and quality of print
- Attend and conduct weekly staff and safety meetings
- Establishing a balance between increased productivity and reduced costs of manufacturing operations
- Setting productivity goals for team
- Evaluating machine resources to ensure continued production and minimal downtime
The production lead must possess the following qualities:
- Dependable (must be at work on time) and cover shifts if necessary
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Excellent communication skills
- Manufacturing and Supervisor experience
- Knowledge of Power BI and Power Apps
- Pallet jack and forklift experience a plus
$51,000 - $60,000
- Climate controlled work environment
- Retirement 401K
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Annual bonuses based on job performance
- Advancement opportunities available
To apply, please email your resume to Denitra Knox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or apply online: MORRISONCUP.COM/JOBS
Morrison Cup Solutions is always looking for hard working and enthusiastic applicants to join our fast growing company!
To apply, please email your resume to Denitra Knox at email@example.com or send us your completed application at firstname.lastname@example.org.