We are looking for an Office Assistant to support The Morrison Group’s sales and operations team in creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Morrison Group’s mission is to be the trusted partner of small and mid-sized retailers through the development of customized, comprehensive cup solutions.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Work directly with account specialists and salesmen on graphic requests from clients.
• Assist in sending out samples for account specialists and sales team.• Manage sample room by keeping product current and in stock.
• Process customer orders received in an effective and timely manner with 100% accuracy.
• Adhere to documented order fulfillment processes and procedures to ensure customer shipments are made accurately, complete, and on-time.
• Coordinate with internal teams including our creative, procurement, and operations departments to improve the entire customer experience.
• Assist in other duties, including office administration, marketing, fulfillment, and accounting tasks.
The Office Assistant must possess the following qualities:
• Looking for: 2-5 years of order processing or customer service experience
• High School/GED, some college preferred• Must be flexible with working hours
• Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
• Salesforce experience a plus
• Job Type: Part time, M-F 9am to 3pm or flexible schedule
• Opportunities for upward mobility available
• $15 an hourBenefits:
• Paid vacation and sick days
• Annual bonuses based on job performance
• Retirement 401K
If you're interested, please send us your completed application at email@example.com.